Everyone knows that you can”t judge a book by its cover. But if a great book also has an awesome cover, no one”s complaining.
Sometimes all it can take to get someone to buy a product is cool and clever packaging. It can be clever, or inventive, or just eye-catching. Packaging has become an art in itself, and is often used to distinguish a product from the rest of the pack.
1. These puzzle piece sugar cubes are awesome. It makes me want to add more sugar to my morning coffee.
2. These cupcakes in li”l oven packages are just adorable.
3. That is one hungry bear – and great packaging.
4. This one is actually kind of beautiful – a goldfish shaped tea-bag swimming in a bowl of tea.
5. Not the bees! Actually, these bees are fine, because they”re not real bees.
6. This clever gum packaging gives the consumer a smile, which is always refreshing .
7. These bags are colorful and fun – a very simple idea but very effective
8. I love this – both the jolly gnome and, of course, the bread. Because, you know, bread.
If you”re like me (a total sucker for clever packaging), it”ll be hard to resist finding these products online and ordering them all…