Psst…;Can I let you in on a little secret? I really don’t like football. (GASP!) It just has never been my thing and you know what, I’m okay with that. And while football season is in full swing I occupy my Sunday football time crafting snacks for the game. Including this jalapeno popper dip.
Jalapeno poppers are probably one of my favorite snacks. I also really enjoy chips and dip and this is the best of both worlds. Make it mild. Spice it up. Any way you like it.
It’s quick and easy and is the perfect snack to take to your next football party.
So tell me, what’s your favorite game day snack?
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- Â½ cup mayonnaise
- Â¼ cup sour cream
- Â½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Â½ cup gruyere, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapenos (pickled), diced
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- Â¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- Â¼ cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- In a medium bowl blend together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Gently stir in the cheddar, gruyere, jalapenos and tabasco sauce. Place the dip in a small baking dish.
- Mix together the panko and parmigiano reggiano and sprinkle over the top of the dip. Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the top is brown and bubbly.
- Serve the dip with chips and additional fresh jalapenos if desired.
Want more football snacks?