Selena Gomez looked absolutely incredible at this year’s Teen Choice Awards. What stood out to me the most was her hairstyles. She had flawless loose waves on the red carpet and a chic low-ponytail look during her tango-inspired performance. All credit should go to Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist, Andy LeCompte for creating these gorgeous hairstyles.
Wanna replicate Selena’s hairstyles?
Here’s the breakdown on how to achieve both hair looks!
1. Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier was added to her wet hair to prime it for styling
2. Blow dry the hair completely smooth with a ceramic brush
3. Spritz hair with Wella Professionals Thermal Image Heat Protection Spray to protect hair from heat fatigue
4. Separate hair into small sections and use a medium to large barrel curling iron to set loose waves
5. Use fingers to apply Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray, tucking the hair behind one ear and giving it an all-over polished look
Then, for Selena’s Performance:
6. Using a dollop of Wella Professionals Pearl Styler Styling Gel on the palms, smooth hair back toward the nape of the neck and secure with a hair elastic
7. Using a Â½ inch section from her hair, wrap the pony to hide the hair elastic and secure with hair pins into a chic, low ponytail
For more information on the products listed, visit www.wella.com